The Sirrus X Comp 2019 from Specialized is both an impressive fitness bike while being an adaptable bike for the commute. The bike's versatility comes from its 700x38mm tyres that let you explore the dirt when the time arises as well as a 1x11 drivetrain for ease of use as well as easy to use rack and fender mounts. The high quality FACT 9r carbon fibre construction of the frame means the bike is lightweight and extremely responsive. This light bike makes climbing hills smoother and is a much easier bike to carry up the stairs after your commute.
The best part of the Sirrus X is Specialized's Future Shock "suspension" system, a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel, which was developed in partnership with the renowned McLaren Applied Technologies. This system makes massive improvements in vertical compliance which improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop.
The fast-rolling, 2Bliss Ready Tracer Pro tyres are perfect for adventure. The fast-rolling centre keeps resistance low on the road, while the shoulder knobs dig into corners in the dirt. And with this 2Bliss Ready design, you're able to run lower pressures for more grip and traction, while all but eliminating the risk of pinch flats. The 1x SRAM NX drivetrain ensures reliable shifting and promises no dropped chains as well as giving you next-level comfort. As you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever as the Sirrus X is the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
- Frame–Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x drivetrain specific, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork–Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- Brakes–Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shift Levers–SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Chainset–Forged aluminum, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, direct-mount chainring
- Chain–KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- Cassette–Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA for 24mm spindle
- Front Hub–Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h
- Rims–700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 48mm valve
- Tyres–Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, folding bead w/ GRIPTON®, 700x38mm
- Saddle–Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat post–Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Pedals–Platform, alloy
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.