The Sub Zero Glove is designed for those that want to ride in conditions lower than 32Â°F/0Â°C. These gloves have a wide array of features to keep you riding in the coldest of conditions and the micro-fleece liner can be worn seperately once it warms up.
- PrimaLoft insulated backhand
- Bike-specific design for superior dexterity and warmth
- Fully waterproof Hipora shell
- Windproof micro-fleece core liner
- High-grip palm material that works even better in the wet
- Extended gauntlet style cuff to keep out wet and cold
- Reflective panel on back of hand and forefinger