The Sub Zero Glove is designed for those that want to ride in conditions lower than 32Â°F/0Â°C. These gloves have a wide array of features to keep you riding in the coldest of conditions and the micro-fleece liner can be worn seperately once it warms up.
- PrimaLoft insulated backhand
- Bike-specific design for superior dexterity and warmth
- Fully waterproof Hipora shell
- Windproof micro-fleece core liner
- High-grip palm material that works even better in the wet
- Extended gauntlet style cuff to keep out wet and cold
- Reflective panel on back of hand and forefinger
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.