Whether you're competing in a Grand Tour this year, or not, when it comes to training and local races, you'll find it hard to beat Specialized's Tarmac Expert Disc, in spec, value and out on the road.
Tarmac Expert Disc was designed around a FACT 10r carbon frame that offers lightweight performance and uses Rider-First Engineered design to ensure every frame size has the same climbing response and descending speed that you'd expect from the Tarmac range. Even better, it's specifically designed for disc brakes, so you'll never have to compromise performance for stopping power. This frame is equipped with S-Works FACT full carbon fork with tapered construction for outstanding front end stiffness and precise steering responsiveness.
The frame has been spec'd with components to suit and with amazing value throughout. You'll have the reliable DT Swiss R460 Disc Pro wheels, Shimano Ultegra 6800, and a selection of Body Geometry components for the best comfort to keep your riding harder and for longer. The Shimano BR-785 hydraulic disc brakes supply a smooth modulation and lever feel with unrivalled stopping power despite the conditions.
It's everything you need to take your racing to the next level, and more than enough to bag some PRs on the weekend.
- FRAME: FACT 10r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 135mm rear spacing
- FORK: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc Pro, QR, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc Pro, QR, 2Bliss Ready
- INNER TUBES: 700x20/28mm, 48mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET: FSA SL-K Light
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB30 bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano HG70, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
- TAPE: S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- SADDLE: Toupe Expert Gel, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Integrated seat clamp wedge for Tarmac