If you're obsessed with marginal gains and have the wallet to back it up, we made S-Works. But if you're obsessed with phenomenal performance but have a racer's budget—we know the feeling—look no further than the new Tarmac Pro with Shimano Ultegra Di2.
To get the weight around 950 grams, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 10r carbon. It's the most advanced material and schedule we've ever made—the shape, schedule, and material optimization allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams. That's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight—the perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
We then further improved our Rider-First Engineered™ technology to ensure that the new Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places. With this revamp, we also updated the geometry—basing it on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a performance road geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front end and short wheelbase, delivering instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
And while stiffness aids in the aforementioned, compliance must also be utilized for an optimal ride quality. That's why we designed a seatpost that builds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen, dropped the seatstays, and altered the seat tube shape. We also added tire clearance up to 30mm, which translates to a 28mm Turbo Cotton on a Roval CL 50 wheel. This allows lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance, increased traction, and more comfort. Altogether, these additions still have the Tarmac riding like a true race-machine, but just takes a bit of the sting out of those road imperfections. You'll thanks us on your next long ride.
And while this is all great, we know that aerodynamics are the most important thing we can do to make you faster. Both our B
- FRAME Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK S-Works FACT carbon
- FRONT WHEEL Roval CL 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 50mm depth, Roval AF1 Hub, 16h
- REAR WHEEL Roval CL 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 50mm depth, Roval AF1 Hub, 21h
- INNER TUBES 66mm alloy tubeless valve
- FRONT TYRE S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET S-Works carbon fiber, alloy spider
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis 6806 bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra 8150 Di2, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123x75mm
- TAPE S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- STEM Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- SADDLE Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.