Our pro riders insisted on ultimate ventilation and fast transitions. The resulting shoe is our full function, temperature-controlled Trivent with patented Body Geometry technology.
- Patented BG outsole and footbed design is scientifically proven to measurably increase performance in elite riders
- Ergonomic BG footbed is fully perforated for ventilation and drainage
- FACT carbon/glass fiber reinforced outsole is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer - 8.5 stiffness index
- The chromed fibers of our FACT carbon outsole act as a heat shield, reflecting road heat even in the hottest riding conditions
- Shoehorn-style heel pull and ultra wide main strap for fast shoe changes in the transitions
- Arch mounted (red) webbing loop facilitates pre-mounting shoes into pedals for fast transitions
- Straps have been repositioned and wrapped in soft neoprene to prevent chafing
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed bolts
- Open air-mesh upper to maximize ventilation
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time and Speedplay
- Approximate weight, 280g (1/2 pair #42)
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.