Specialized made the Allez E5 2020 to be an entry-level road bike model that definitely doesn't feel like one. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
Weight saving was the number one focus in this bike's design so a redesigned E5 Alloy frame was the obvious choice. This means climbing hills or carrying the bike up stairs are all easier. Pair the aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes with a FACT carbon fiber fork and the Allez E5 is easy to handle and smoother across the board. For the geometry, the Allez was developed by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
Featuring componentry and technologies from higher-end models that have been reconfigured to make it accessible to everyone. By combining Specialized's super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, Shimano's reliable Claris shifting and durable Axis Sport alloy wheels paired with well-protected Espoir Sport tyres, this road bike is almost impossible to beat.
- Frame–Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork–Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape–Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes–Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- Shifters–Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Chainset–Shimano Claris R200, 50/34T
- Chain–KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- Cassette–SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square-taper
- Wheelset–Axis Sport
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 40mm valve
- Front Tyre–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Rear Tyre–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seat Post–Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.