The Specialized Unisex Allez Sport 2020 is the entry-level bike that dreams are made of. Part of Specialized’s new philosophy to make their bikes’ dimensions and components suitable to everyone, for example frame sizes for each bike range from 44 to 61, as there is as much variation within the same gender as between different ones. “Don’t make a difference where there isn’t one,” they say.
The Allez Sport itself makes no sacrifices to meet the entry-level price point, it’s still packed with high-quality kit to give it excellent all-round performance making it perfect for beginners, commuters or experienced riders. Built on the Specialized E5 Premium aluminium frame with their FACT carbon fork and powered by the Shimano Sora gearing, it’s speedy and agile while also requiring very little maintenance to keep the shifting fresh. It’s an entry-level bike with a high-level performance.
- Frame–Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Fork–Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape–Specialized S-Wrap
- Front Brake–Axis 1.0 caliper
- Rear Brake–Axis 1.0 caliper
- Shifters–Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Chainset–Praxis Alba, 50/34T
- Chain–KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Wheelset–Axis Sport
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 40mm valve
- Tyres–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seat Post–Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.