Whether you're taking the road less travelled or opting for the smoother one, Specialized's Diverge E5 2020 can handle it all. Thanks to a fast and stable Open Road Geometry, this is a bike that can handle flowy singletrack, gravel, and traditional roads with equal authority.
Whether you're a gravel racer, a bikepacker or a weekend shredder, there are many adaptations that will make this your bike of choice. Specialized's Premium E5 Aluminium frameset finds a balance between weight and stiffness give a supreme ride-feel. The Shimano Claris 8-speed groupset paired with hassle-free mechanical disc brakes mans crisp shifting and smooth braking for years ahead. A fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport Saddle and a full FACT carbon fiber fork brings riders comfort, even with long days on the road. A durable Axis Sport Disc wheelset combined with fast-rolling, 35mm Roadsport tyres and built-in flat protection means you have speed, reliability and comfort all at the same time. With a bike like the Diverge E5, why would anyone settle for just one riding option?
- Frame–Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork–Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape–Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes–Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- Shifters–Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Chainset–Shimano Claris R200, 46/34T
- Chain–KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- Cassette–SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square-taper
- Wheelset–Axis Sport Disc
- Inner Tubes–Presta valve, 48mm
- Tyres–Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seat Post–Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Seat Clamp–Diverge rack-mount seat collar
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.