Specialized understands that every watt is sacred, so they created the S-Works 7 Road Shoe to be their latest and greatest in power transfer while also maintaining superior comfort and undeniable style. These no-compromise road shoes feature a Powerline carbon sole, Specialized's lightest and stiffest carbon outsole to date, which was created by the same team that developed Specialized's Rider-First Engineering. This version of the S-Works Road shoe presents a refined Padlock Heel with more comfort than the shoe's previous iteration but same exceptional heel hold. Dyneema, a space-grade material, was used in the upper to ensure that your foot stays where it’s supposed to and all of your effort goes into moving forwards at great speeds.
To maintain this shoe's infamous levels of comfort Specialized kept the Body Geometry features that fans know and love, such as the Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and Metatarsal Button. All of these aspects were ergonomically designed in order to boost overall power and scientifically tested to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury.
Never forgetting to add luxury and aesthetic, Specialized's designers created a form that perfectly complements the function. Rather than sewn seams, the 7's have seams that are bonded together. This creates cleaner lines as well as adding another layer of comfort through foot contouring. Some extra flair was added through the custom CNC’d alloy Boa dials, that also allow you to perfectly dial in your fit through durable spring clutch internals and precise, one-millimetre micro-adjustments.
Transfer every bit of your power to the pedals with S-Works 7 Road Shoe. no compromises and no shortcuts—just explosive speed and superior comfort.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.