If you're seeking a super-lightweight road shoe with a Boa dial and exceptional power transfer, then look no further than the S-Works EXOS Road Shoes from Specialized. These feature all the quality and advancements that are synonymous with the S-Works label making these road shoes of a World Tour level, just ridiculously light. A mere 150 grams to be exact.
Specialized's engineers worked hard to bring the weight of this footwear down without ever sacrificing power transfer. By using an advanced form of Finite Element Analysis and pressure mapping to pull out material where it wasn’t needed, they created the perfect carbon outsole with crazy-high stiffness numbers. They also removed the heel counter, opting instead for a space-grade Dyneema mesh and some CubicTec reinforcement so that the heel molds to the back of your foot. To further cut down the weight while also increasing comfort, Specialized's designers developed a Warp Sleeve vamp that could replace the toe box. With all of this technology, not a watt is wasted as you ride.
To maintain infamous levels of comfort Specialized stuck with the Body Geometry features that fans know and love, such as the Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and Metatarsal Button. All these aspects were ergonomically designed to boost overall power and scientifically tested to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- Layers of Dyneema fibers comprise the upper. These fibers are oriented to lock the stretch in all four directions, which secures you to the plate.
- BOA IP1 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a malleable vamp creates a next-to-foot fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 150g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.