- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit
- Durable synthetic leather and vented mesh upper
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits
- Standard Fit for all day comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.