If you’re looking to be the fastest rider on the road, the Specialized Tarmac Disc Expert 2020 is the one you need. It’s built on the super-lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame, fork and seat post as swell as the carbon Roval C 38 wheels, so it weighs pretty much nothing. Every element has been through rigorous testing to make the bike as aerodynamic as can be and feedback from pros has helped them to make the specifications for each size exactly right.
It’s ran by the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset making it lighter still but also giving you one of the best performing drivetrains on any bike on the road with electronic shifting and precision that is impossible to turn your back on after you’ve tried it. It can do the business in any weather too, with Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes giving you hyper-reactive and powerful braking no matter the conditions.
- Frame–Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork–FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Stem–Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Handlebars–Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- Bar Tape–Roubaix S-Wrap
- Front Brake–Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake–Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T
- Chain–Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- Wheelset–Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- Inner Tubes–Turbo Ultralight, 48mm Presta valve
- Tyres–S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Power Expert, Hollow Titanium rails
- Seat Post–S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- Seat Clamp–Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.