For real speed on the road, the Specialized Tarmac Disc Sport 2020 is the place to turn. The range of choice for two of the WorldTour teams in 2019 – Peter Sagan’s Bora-Hansgrohe and Julian Alaphilippe’s Deceuninck Quick-Step – the Tarmac is a true racing bike with a history of winning on the biggest stage.
It’s decked out in carbon fibre with the FACT 10r frame and fork and the S-Works FACT seat post, so it’s incredibly lightweight and perfect for flying up the climbs. It also has the high-performance 11-speed Shimano 105 R7000 groupset driving it along and the hydraulic disc brakes ensuring sharp stopping in any conditions. The Tarmac Disc Sport has been designed with each individual in mind, so they got feedback from a host of professional riders to make sure that all the specifications are perfectly set up for every size of rider. This bike is built to be fast anywhere, in any condition and on any gradient, so if speed is what you need get yourself one of these.
- Frame–Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork–FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Bar Tape–Roubaix S-Wrap
- Front Brake–Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake–Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- Shifters–Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- Chainset–Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 50/34t
- Chain -
- Cassette–Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano threaded
- Wheelset–DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 48mm valve
- Tyres–Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Saddle–Body Geometry Power Sport
- Seat Post–S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Seat Clamp–Alloy 31.2mm
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.