Specialized Vita Disc is constructed from premium A1 aluminium to give excellent durability and low weight. Using Specialized women’s specific geometry provides a tuned riding position to increase comfort with the addition of women’s specific saddle giving added support and Body Geometry Contour bar tape.
The Vita frame comes ready to mount a rack and fender to allow for the change of clothes that is needed for when you’re not riding in less than ideal condition. Mechanical disc brakes offer improved breaking in wet conditions giving you confidence should the weather turn. Having a flat handle bar allows for a more stable and comfortable ride.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fender/rack mounts
- Fork: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, fender/rack mounts
- Stem: 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep
- Front Brake: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Crankset: 48/38/28T with chain guard
- Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform
- Wheelset: Specialized 6061 aluminum wheel
- Front Tyres: Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection
- Rear Tyres: Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection
- Saddle: Body Geometry Women's Riva Sport Plus, steel rails, 155mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.