Safety and control—two things that can be top-of-mind when heading out to get your heart rate up. This Ariel Hydraulic Disc 2019 with hydraulic disc brakes takes care of safety with incredible stopping power, while control is provided through a women's-specific geometry and a custom suspension fork that'll have you tackling workouts on paved or dirt surfaces with equal confidence.
Not stopping there, Specialized also included light and tough A1 premium aluminum frame tubing, workhorse components that are sized and designed specifically for women, and a wide range of gears that'll take the sting out of steep trails. It's everything you need to take your fitness wherever your heart decides, whether it's the road or the dirt around your house.
Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while the Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
Braking duties are handled by Promax Solve hydraulic disc brakes that provide all of the hallmarks of hydraulic braking—consistent performance, easy engagement, and overall power.
- Frame–Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, external cable routing, IS disc, rack and fender mounts
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 43mm offset, 55mm of travel
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars–Double-butted Alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry Women's XCT, lock-on
- Front Brake–Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake–Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post-mount, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney, 3-speed, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Chainset–Shimano Tourney TY501, 3-piece, square-taper, 48x38x28T
- Chain–KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette–SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square taper
- Front Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Schrader valve
- Front Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Rear Tyre–Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Saddle–Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.