Take your fitness to new, adventurous levels with the Ariel Mechanical Disc 2020 Womens—a bike that'll see you tackling workouts on paved or dirt paths with equal confidence and control.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's been designed with Specialized Women's Fitness Geometry with an ultra-low standover, so it'll fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, they've also included a custom suspension fork that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, a host of women's-specific components that increase comfort and fit, and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes that'll see you spending more time riding and less time bleeding your brakes.
Put it all together, and you have a purpose-built bike that's bent on giving you the perfect ride, whether it's on the dirt or on the road.
Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Multi-Circuit Damping technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain.
Mechanical disc brakes provide the stopping power and reliability you need without the hassle of bleeding them.
- Frame–Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, external cable routing, IS disc, rack and fender mounts
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 35mm offset, 60mm of travel
- Stem–SR Suntour NEX, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts, 35mm offset, 60mm of travel
- Handlebars–Double-butted Alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Grips–Specialized Body Geometry Women's XCT, lock-on
- Front Brake–Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm
- Rear Brake–Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm
- Shifters–Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Chainset–Shimano Tourney TY501, 3-piece, square-taper, 48x38x28T
- Chain–KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Cassette–Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Bottom Bracket–68mm, square-taper, 124.5mm length
- Front Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub–Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rims–700C disc, 6061 aluminum, double-wall
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes–Schrader valve
- Front Tyre–Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Rear Tyre–Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Saddle–Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post–Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.