The Women's Diverge E5 2019 from Specialized was created for the cyclist looking for options. This bike will let you effortlessly take the road less travelled and then turn around take the easy route home.
Tyre clearance of this bike was one of the main focusses of Specialized's engineers when creating this hybrid so it can comfortably fit up to 700x38mm tyres with plenty of room for mud. Instead of opting for the traditional ‘cross geometry, Specialized created a home brewed version that they call Open Road Geometry, you could say it's the road version of a modern trail bike geometry. The Frame is made of E5 Premium aluminium that is incredibly light while remaining both stiff and tough so it can handle what you throw at it.
Its impressive geometry features a low bottom bracket, a slacked-out head tube angle, short chainstays, and a short wheelbase, all of which creates a bike that has predictable steering and playful handling for days in the dirt while still performing well on the road. Specialized wanted to spec this bike with components that would give crisp shifting and smooth braking for years to come. The Shimano Claris groupset, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a durable Axis Sport Disc wheelset that's been cased in fast-rolling Espoir Sport tyres all ensure maximum hybrid bike capabilities that you can rely on. The Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport Saddle also allows for maximum comfort for longer days on the road while from the handlebar width and the crankarm length are ideal for more compact riders. To top it all off, the frame has three water bottle mounts, plus mounts for racks and fenders so you can create a set up that's perfect for you.
This is definitely a machine that is equipped with everything you need to head to work, take the long way home, or hit some fire roads on the weekend, the choice is yours.
- Frame–Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork–Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips–Specialized S-Wrap
- Brakes–Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- Shift Levers–Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Wheelset–Axis Sport Disc
- Inner Tubes–Presta valve, 48mm
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Chainset–Shimano Claris R200
- Chain–KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- Cassette–SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris, GS, 8-speed
- Tyres–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- Saddle–Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- Seatpost–Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- Seat Binder–Diverge rack-mount seat collar
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.