Whether you're new to riding or just looking for a bike that can do it all with aplomb, you'll feel right at home with the Specialized Women's Dolce 2019. It's been designed specifically for women, so you can expect an incredible geometry, women's-specific components, and a ride quality that's sure to deliver a smile to your face.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, Specialized built the Elite from their A1 Premium aluminium with their Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be. For the build, the bike is spec'd with reliable Shimano Claris 8-speed shifters, sturdy Axis Sport wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tyres. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle. No matter where you ride on the Dolce, you can travel knowing that your bike was to make your life a little bit easier.
- Frame–Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing
- Fork–Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- Stem–Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars–Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape–Specialized S-Wrap
- Front Brake–Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot
- Rear Brake–Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- Shift Levers–Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Inner Tubes–Presta, 40mm valve
- Wheelset–Axis Sport
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, 68mm, square-taper
- Chainset–Shimano Claris R200
- Chain–KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- Cassette–SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Tyres–Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Saddle–Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- Seat post–Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Pedals–Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.