The S-Works 6 Women's cycle shoe from Specialized serves both explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of great fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedal. The PadLock heel, combined with revolutionary strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit contoured to women that's incredibly secure.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort.
- A stiff and light FACT Powerline (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech directional fibres are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment.
- PadLock moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals