The S-Works 6 Women's cycle shoe from Specialized serves both explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of great fit and better connection, delivering more efficiency and power to the pedal. The PadLock heel, combined with revolutionary strong and lightweight materials in the upper, creates a snug fit contoured to women that's incredibly secure.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort.
- A stiff and light FACT Powerline (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech directional fibres are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment.
- PadLock moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
Founded on performance and fuelled by innovation Specialized focus on the rider’s needs. From the seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters, Specialized have a team of dedicated designers working to meet your needs.