If you’re looking for the perfect partner to help you achieve your fitness goals, or just to get about the city in style, then the Specialized women’s specific Sirrus Elite Alloy is the one for you.
It features a reliable and precise mix from Shimano & microSHIFT that will always have you in the right gear. Confident hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime in any condition, and a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components, from the grips to the saddle, will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul. The Sirrus Elite Alloy is also fully compatible with racks and fenders, so lugging your stuff around the city just got a whole lot easier. We're in this together, and the Sirrus Elite Alloy will always have your back.
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Fork - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Stem - Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Front Brake - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- Brake Levers / Gear Shifters - microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h
- Rims - 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- Chainset - Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Front Derailleur - microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- Tyres - Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- Saddle - Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat post - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Pedals - Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.