- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet plenty light, with rubber heel and toe for off-bike traction: Stiffness Index 7.0.
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by Boa's® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 221g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.