- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer.
- Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Thermobonded construction for a smooth internal lining for "sockless" fit and comfort.
- Large, looped heel pull keeps tab accessible for easy shoe changes in transitions.
- Debossed fold lines allow for easy shoe flattening for flying starts.
- Supple upper with open-air mesh for maximum ventilation.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Wide closure system allows for easy entry/exit and disperses forces through the shoe for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Rubberized heel for increased traction during transitions.
- Approximate weight: 222g (1/2 pair, size: 39)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.