The 2014 Spiuk Dharma Helmet is a high end road racing helmet packed with a range of innovative technologies all picked to keep you as safe, comfortable and as fast as possible. Thanks to Spiukâ€™s Supercage design, the helmet is strong and ultra-lightweight while still allowing for ventilation, it's characteristics like this that make the 2014 Spiuk Dharma Road Helmet a clear choice for dedicated road racers who have their eyes set on a podium finish.
- Multi-shell, in-mould helmet
- SUPERCAGE for extra front strength in polypropylene and ABS
- Polyamide inner layer
- CONE-HEAD technology. Dual-density EPS liner
- Excellent ventilation system. 20 large vents
- Curvature of the inside surface especially modelled by SPIUK
- W-FIT 82 rear fitting system with three-position tilt angle adjustment at the back
- Highly safe ultralight straps
- Anti-insect mesh and pads that can be easily removed and replaced
- Removable visor
- Aerodynamic closed shell
- Protective microfibre bag
- Weight: S-M (235 g) M-L (250 g)
You may also like....