Ideal for long rides, competition races and everyday MTB training sessions, the Spiuk ZS15M MTB Shoe combines sleek looks with a wide range of ride specific technologies designed to make your rides as efficient and fast as possible. The Airing Shell System favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe. The Thermo Moldable Shell Inner is made from heat-mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot. With a Poliamide sole keeping things light while boosting rigidity for increased efficiency, The Spiuk ZS15M is a great choice for MTB enthusiasts who want to take their riding to the next level.
- Forceful, dynamic design
- Light, strong, easy-to-clean heatmoulded uppers
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Rubber-clad soles for maximum safety on all types of surface
- Precise closure system consisting of Kevlar cables, wheels and front Velcro strip
- Texturised reinforced toes and heels
- Weight: 820 grams (Size 42)
You may also like....