The Sram Red AXS Quarq Powermeter 46/33 Chainset breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. Sram reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. The power meter is designed with Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
- Integrated power measurement
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Speeds: 12
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (Crank arm): Natural carbon
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
- Bottom Bracket not included
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.