Because itâ€™s a bicycle. Itâ€™s supposed to be simple. To make something elegant to the point where it removes whatâ€™s in the way... thatâ€™s advancement. That is the standard we held ourselves to while developing our first electronic shifting system; SRAM RED eTap.
All the electronic components packaged in one box Includes:
- SRAM RED ETAP Shift Levers
- Our revised ERGOFIT controls seamlessly connect rider and machine with REACHADJUSTâ„¢ to fit any hand. Carbon ERGOBLADE levers and large SRAM eTapÂ© paddles provide positive controls for rider input that make it virtually impossible to mistake an upshift for a downshift. Weight: 260g per pair
- SRAM RED ETAP Rear Derailleur
- The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the moment you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. Itâ€™s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and high polished alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a 239g* shifting wonder. *including batteryMaximum 28t cassette capacity.
- SRAM RED ETAP Front Derailleur
- SRAM YAWâ„¢ technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over our proprietary wireless communication protocol. While the eTap shifter optimizes Yawâ„¢ shifts as needed throughout the gear range with no need for rider input. At 187g including battery, the SRAM RED eTap front derailleur maintains SRAMâ€™s best-in-class weight title.
- Charger and cord
- USB Stick