Bringing power measurement to the masses, the innovative Stages Cycling 105 Power Crank replaces your non-drive crank arm to deliver on the go, accurate power readings throughout your road riding sessions. Simple, easy to install and ultra-compatible, the crank connects to your cycling computer via wireless ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart and is compatible with a wide range of popular software choices such as Strava and training peaks, pair this with an overall low weight and you have the perfect power crank for dedicated cyclists who want a reliable, accurate device which wonâ€™t break the bank.
- Accuracy: Â± 2%
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
You may also like....