Bringing power measurement to the masses, the innovative Stages Cycling Dura-Ace 9000 Power Crank replaces your non-drive crank arm to deliver on the go, accurate power readings throughout your road riding sessions. Simple, easy to install and the only crank mounted power metre compatible with the new FC-9000 crankset on the market, the crank connects to your cycling computer via wireless ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart and is compatible with a wide range of popular software choices such as Strava and training peaks, pair this with an overall low weight and you have the perfect power crank for dedicated cyclists who want a reliable, accurate device which won't break the bank.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.