Designed with input from Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimised for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, the internal width was expanded out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light.
The 27.5" Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last.
Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, ontrol, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
Arch MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminium nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
- WideRight optimised for Trail tires / 2.25 - 2.50
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.