Just two ounces of Stan's Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly, the sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average.
- One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels.
- Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires.
- Natural materials, safe for the environment.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.