Just two ounces of Stan's Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly, the sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average.
- One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels.
- Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires.
- Natural materials, safe for the environment.