The Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro Watch from Suunto makes an ideal companion for your mountain adventures and makes sure you can record as much information as you can so you can finetune your fitness regime. With the GPS/GLONASS tracking and atmospheric pressure sensor, you get a greater accuracy for altitude whilst also providing a alarm function for impending storms, a must have if you are outdoors. The watch supports over 80 sports and outdoor activities, has a built in wrist heart rate monitor with graphic HR display and a digital tilt compensated compass. Take your fitness monitoring to the next level!
- GPS/GLONASS tracking & route navigation
- Water resistant to 100m
- Battery life:
- Full Power option: 10 hours
- Power Save option: 40 hours
- Outdoor-grade colour touch screen with 3 action pushers
- Compatible with Suunto Smart Sensor heart rate belt
- Triathlon & multisport mode
- Interval training setup on watch
- Community training insights from peer groups in Suunto Movescount
- Customizable watch faces
- Wrist heart-rate assisted 24/7 monitoring with steps & calories
- Mobile sync with Suunto Movescount App for iOS & Android
- Dimensions: Ø50 x 17mm
- Weight: 74g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.