It boasts a state of the art colour touch screen which has been optimised for outdoor use so you can read it, even in direct sunlight, and the competitive battery life is perfect for demanding adventures and can be optimised according to what you need. For those who enjoy multiple sports you can take advantage of specific features including but not limited to rich route navigation, barometric altitude with FusedAlti and compass. With dozens of sport modes to choose from you can get the most out of the data you collect which in turn could help you develop effectively, more efficiently.
*Please note: Features available via on-going software updates.
- Watch features include:
- Time, date, alarm clock*
- Stopwatch timer
- Water resistance upto 100m
- Digital compass with tilt compensation
- Combined GPS & barometric altitude*, FusedAlti
- LED backlight
- Button lock
- Display resolution: 320 x 300
- GPS Functions:
- GPS & GLONASS
- Waypoint & visual route navigation
- Zoom levels in navigation
- GPS recording rate at 1 or 60seconds
- Max. 1000 route points per route
- Max. 250 Points of Interest*
- Route planning with heatmaps
- Breadcrumb trail in realtime
- Sea level pressure
- GPS speed & distance
- Heart rate in beats per minute & % of max. HR
- Heart rate zones*
- Activity based recovery time *
- Suunto Smart Sensor records heart rate in swimming
- Stroke efficiency for swimming
- Personalised workout guidance
- Personal best identification & insights*
- Progress analysis*
- Customisable sport modes & displays*
- Upto 65hrs battery life with GPS, 15days in time mode
- Speed, pace & distance for cycling, running & swimming
- Multiple sports in one log
- Personalised training programs*
- 80+ preset sport modes
- Growing feature set through Suunto Movescount App for iPhone/iPad
- Android compatible*
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 17mm
- Weight: 77g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.