The Zephyr 110BCD 5 Bolt 48T Outer Chainring was created by TA to be accurate and reliable. This chainring was made from 7075 T6 heat treated aluminium sheet and cut in the traditional manner on a lathe. The teeth are higher and the deeper groove eliminates chain suck while the computer generated tooth profiles optimise power transfer and prolong drivetrain life. Stainless steel pick-up pins and machined shifting aids on the middle and outer rings provide the smoothest changes possible on 8,9 and 10 speed systems.
- 48 Teeth
- Zephyr Groupset
- 110 PCD 5-Arm
- Type: Outer
- 7075 Alloy T6 heat treated
- Less friction more wear resistance
- Anodised and polished finish for long life & corrosion resistance
- Smooth shifting
- Laser Engraved
- Marked to indicate correct chainring orientation
- Compatible with road compact
- Compatible 8/9/10 speed
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.