The Tacx Flux S Smart Trainer checks all the boxes when you are looking for a Smart direct drive trainer. Reliable, accurate, silent, strong and offering a good ride feel. This bike trainer is the ideal indoor training companion for the many hours sweating and cycling with your favourite apps.
The Flux S Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad. A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the Flux S Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 3,0%. A smooth ride feel and swift reponsiveness are key to replicate the experience of your outdoor rides. With its large flywheel, the Flux S ensures the same sensation of riding on the road. The Flux S Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in the most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road. Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth. Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1500 Watt
- Max. incline: 10%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 22.1 Nm
- Max. brake force: 65 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7 kg
- Mass inertia: 22.8kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height: 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 22.8kg (50.3lbs)
- Article number: T2900S
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on: Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <3%
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.