Building on the success of the original version Tacx Neo 2T Smart direct drive trainer offers an even better ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. This upgraded version gives riders more power while also being quieter throughout training sessions which results in an unprecedented indoor cycling experience. To ensure you are able to utilise this direct trainer to improve your power distribution and cycling performance, the pedal stroke analysis can now be viewed with third party apps that have standard ANT+ cycling dynamics. Furthermore, this bike trainer is easier to use as it is compatible with almost all rear axles directly out of the box.
This piece of home training tech features ‘road feel’, where you experience the vibrating sensation of riding on cobblestones, gravel and many other road surfaces (available in Tacx Films and Zwift). Also included is ‘dynamic inertia’, which compensates for weight, speed and the angle of inclination to provide a very realistic ride feel. Descent simulation enables the bike trainer to accelerate in a descent when you virtually go downhill and with the unique Isokinetic and Isotonic mode, it is not only possible to train for an even pedal stroke but also to build power in your stroke by training at a high wattage and low cadence.
The smart electronics of the NEO 2T Smart also allow you to train stand alone, without any software connections. The resistance follows a progressive power curve, in accordance with cycling on a flat road. Add this to the fact that this direct drive trainer is self-powered and doesn’t require an external power source, and you have the ideal companion for your training camp or when you want to warm-up for a race!
- Max Resistance: 2200 Watts
- Descent simulation-5%
- Max Slope -25%
- Accuracy -1%
- Real Road Feel
- Calibration Free
- Isokinetic and Isotonic Mode
- Self Powered
- Left & right cadence measurement
- Pedal stroke analysis
- Compatible with Shimano & SRAM 9, 10 and 11 speed (Campagnolo and XDR with adaptor sold separately)
- Highly improved ride feel during climbs and sprints
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Directly compatible with all rear axles (except 135x12 and 135x10, adaptors sold separately)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.