- -How to get started, with special advice for parents
- -Choosing a bike and setting it up
- -Basic skills, such as balancing, steering and gear changing
- -How to share the roads and integrate with traffic
- -Advanced techniques for cycling safely on busier roads with faster traffic
- -Advice on carrying children and goods and riding with others.
Cyclecraft is THE official course book for the National Cycle Training Standard, endorsed by all principal cycle training providers such as RoSPA and CTC. It is the only book to deal comprehensively with all the skills needed for cycling in modern traffic conditions in both town and country.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.