The Thomson Elite seatpost has set a standard high above the rest. Constructed from elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium and with forged clamps and a one piece integrally machined head, this seatpost is insanely strong, lightweight and easy to adjust. The 16mm setback option helps provide precise fit for a wide range of bikes and riders.
With a clamp head and upper tube capable of standing up to 350 foot-Ibs of torque, the Thomson Elite is over 40% stronger on ultimate strength tests than the strongest production seatposts on the market. The tube will start to yield and bend at around 250 foot-Ibs of torque. Allowing for a slight bend under severe impact, this seatpost will enable the rider to come to a safe stop or finish the their ride, meaning you won’t have to walk home! Low profile clamps with swivel nuts down between the seat rails, means there is no seat interference.
- Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength tests than other seatposts
- Integrally machined head and tube for strength
- Constructed from elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium
- Incredibly lightweight
- A longer seatpost grip length prevents seat rail bending from impact loads
- Clamp, head, and upper tube strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque
- Under severe impact the Thomson seatpost will bend slightly and allow the rider to come to a safe stop or finish the ride
- Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5° and plus 29°
- Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
You may also like....