The Thule RideAlong Lite Child Bike Seat is a robust and reliable rear-mounted child bike seat designed for daily commutes and adventures around town.
Your child rides safely with the adjustable three-point harness
Smooth, comfortable ride for your child due to the DualBeam suspension system that absorbs road shock
Your child is quickly and easily secured with a childproof safety buckle with a large button
Integrated protection wings safeguard your child’s hands when the bike is leaned against a wall
Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to the single-hand adjustable foot rests and foot straps
Seat can be mounted/dismounted from bike in seconds with the universal quick-release bracket, fitting most bike frames (27.2-40mm diameter round frames and maximum 40 x 55mm oval frames)
Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
Water-repellent padding is easy to keep clean
Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 22 kilograms. *Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old
- Adjustable 3-point harness
- DualBeam suspension system
- Childproof safety buckle with a large button
- Integrated protection wings
- Single-hand adjustable foot rests
- Universal quick-release bracket
- Built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Water-repellent padding is easy to keep clean
- Max. load: 22kg
- Meets safety standards
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.