Designed with decades of user testing behind it, the updated Timbuk2 Classic Messenger bag features a refined look, updated fit and smarter organization for enhanced on-road performance. Featuring a new shoulder strap with a curved airmesh pad for increased comfort, a new double loop cam buckle which eliminates dangling straps and a waterproof liner to keep your goods dry, the Timbuk2 Classic Messenger bag is perfect for urban commutes and days out around town thanks to a range of high end features paired with trendy aesthetics which look good both on and off the bike.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Napoleon side-entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without undoing the messenger flap
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket of this messenger bag provides a padded, firm place for you to store files
- Coordinating Strap Pad included
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding
- Timbuk2 Double-Loop cam buckle enables easy fit adjustment while eliminating any excess webbing
- Flap corners fold into place for excellent weatherproofing
- Low-profile top grab handle for easy heave-ho
- Partially concealed flap buckles with bottom compression straps for subtle and secure closure (XS size does not have bottom compression)
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- TPU liner for easy cleaning and keeping the elements out
You may also like....