Domane with IsoSpeed has it all, blistering speed, incredible race comfort and stability, even on the punishing pavé of Flanders and Roubaix. Don’t endure. Conquer.
Powering over centuries-old cobbles, charging up dizzying climbs, descending on rails to an epic win. That's how Fabian Cancellara rides his Domane. How will you ride yours?
- Frame: 400 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap compatible
- Fork: Domane carbon, E2 tapered steerer, hidden mudguard mounts
- Wheels: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub: Alloy
- Rear Hub: Alloy
- Rims: Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Crank: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10-speed
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra
- Saddle: Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set: Shimano Tiagra
- Weight: 56cm - 9.00 kg / 19.84 lbs
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.