Getting better every year, Trek Fuel EX 7 29 2017 sets the bar for full suspension, trail bike versatility. Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater delivers a smooth and controlled ride, all the time. The new 130mm frame is more than capable with Trek's exclusive EVO link system that merges the rear triangle with the main frame and delivers a stiffer ride with greater control.
Control freak cable management hides any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper cabling to ensure that you get those clean looks with the ultimate custom setup. Wider dropouts combine the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with the benefits of the 29er, whilst also providing more tyre clearance. Using G2 geometry with a custom offset fork, you're provided with precise handling even at low speeds without compromising high-speed stability.
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm
- Fork - RockShox Revelation RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Rear Shock - Fox Performance Float EVOL, 3-position damper, 210x52.5mm
- Headset - Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Stem - Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm, 0 degree
- Handlebars - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 750mm width
- Grips - Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Brakes - Shimano M506 hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore, high direct mount
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus
- Chainset - Shimano M627, 36/22
- Cassette - Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- Rims - Bontrager Duster Elite, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (tubeless strips and valves sold separately)
- Tyres - Bontrager XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- Saddle - Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seat post - KS eThirty Integra, remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.