Trek FX will be your perfect fitness partner combining the speed of a road bike with city bike comfort. The FX will fit a multitude of rolls from fitness and commuting to errands and relaxing Sunday jaunts.
The FX is constructed with Trek’s Alpha aluminum creating a strong reliable frame. The FX frame has built in rack and fender mounts making this a very versatile package. A combination of Shimano drive components allows for competent gear shifting with Bontrager fining kit offering a good value and comfort.
Bike/Rider Type: Commuter/Fitness Cyclist
Ideal Use: Road, Cycle Lanes
- Frame: FX Alpha Silver Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Fork: High-tensile steel w/lowrider mounts; CLIX dropouts
- Headset: Threaded, ball bearing
- Stem: Bontrager quill, 25.4mm, 25 degree
- Handlebars: Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Front Brake: Tektro alloy linear-pull, Shimano Altus levers
- Rear Brake: Tektro alloy linear-pull, Shimano Altus levers
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Gear Shifters: Shimano EF500, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360
- Crankset: Forged alloy, 48/38/28
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32 chainrings
- Wheelset: Formula FM21 alloy hubs; Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy rims
- Front Tyres: Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Rear Tyres: Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.