The Trek Lexa is a light, fast women's road bike. Sleek shaping and a carbon fork make Lexa the perfect choice for road rides, triathlons, or however you choose to rack up the miles.
Treks Women’s specific geometry puts you in an optimal position for power transfer whilst maintain a position that is comfortable for the longer miles. Trek’s 100 Alpha Aluminum has been manipulated to create strength whilst keeping weight low, Trek have also added rack mounts to allow for the addition of a rear rack to allow for any accessories that you may need for the journey ahead.
Shimano Tiagra 10 speed sees a significant update for 2016 and now includes a lot of features from its higher tiered groupsets some of these features included; updated shifters, the gear indicators have now been removed allowing for a smaller sleeker design much like 105. Cable routing at the handlebars has also been changed these are now routed under the bar tape making for a much cleaner cockpit as well as reducing cable wear. Performance gains can also be seen in the front and rear derailleurs as well as improved brakes.
Bike/Rider Type: Beginner/Enthusiast
Ideal Use: Road
- Frame: 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, mudguard and rack compatible
- Fork: Trek carbon road
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Handlebars: Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Alloy dual-pivot
- Rear Brake: Alloy dual-pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-32
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Tyres: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Rear Tyres: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Comp
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.