Marlin takes its cue from light, fast XC bikes. The right wheel size for each frame size, performance pedigree, and unbeatable ride feel make Marlin the perfect trail rider.
When you're ready for longer days on the bike, bigger challenges on the trail, and all the fun of the full mountain biking experience, you're ready for Marlin.
- Frame - Alpha Silver Aluminum, semi-integrated head tube, rack & fender mounts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Fork - SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, preload, 75mm travel
- Headset - 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Stem - Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- Handlebars - Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Grips - Bontrager Satellite Plus, ergonomic
- Brakes - Tektro alloy linear-pull
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus EF51, 7 speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TY500
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TY300
- Chainset - Shimano Tourney M131, 42/34/24
- Cassette - Shimano TZ21 14-28, 7 speed
- Front Hub - Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear Hub - Formula FM31 alloy
- Rims - Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy
- Tyres - Bontrager XR2, 29x2.20" front, 29x2.00" rear (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Saddle - Bontrager Evoke 1
- Seat post - Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
You may also like....