Remedy is the mountain biker's mountain bike. Take on the toughest terrain and conquer any trail with the full suspension ride that scores tens for capability.
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
- Bike/Rider Type: (beginner/enthusiast
- Ideal Use: forest tracks/Mountain
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC, Dual Position Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, 130mm/160mm travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Headset: Knock Block integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Handlebars: Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780 width
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1200, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- Pedals: N/A
- Wheelset: Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Front Tyres: Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.40"
- Rear Tyres: Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.40"
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.