You want to hit the trails or own the streets on a bike thatâ€™s built for you. No skimping on performance, no skimping on fit.
Trek Skye SL Specifications
- Women's 14, 16, 18"
- WSD Alpha Black Aluminum w/semi-integrated head tube, formed down tube w/integrated gusset, formed top tube, monostay seatstay, forged dropouts w/rack & fender mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Spinner 300 w/coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, WSD Rider Right spring weight, 80 or 100mm travel
- Formula alloy FM21 front hub, Shimano alloy RM30 rear hub; Bontrager Camino 36-hole rims
- Bontrager LT3, 26x2.0"
- Shimano EF51, 8 speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano M410
- Shimano M311, 42/32/22
- SRAM PG-820 11-32, 8 speed
- Wellgo alloy platform
- Bontrager SSR WSD
- Seat Post
- Bontrager SSR, 31.6mm, 20mm offset
- Bontrager SSR, 25.4mm, 25mm rise
- Bontrager SSR, 25.4mm
- 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro V-brakes w/Shimano EF51 adjustable-reach levers
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Trek has come a long way since being born in a barn in 1976. Today Trek is a market leader, through the most passionate and brightest cycling researchers and designers, Trek has pushed innovation to refine and redefine the experience of riding a bicycle.