Slash is designed from the ground up to conquer the gnarliest enduros, in a 29"-optimised package that makes this bike the undisputed king of the mountain.
Slash is built to dominate the most demanding mountain and ride with big 29" wheels on an aggressively capable yet lightweight carbon frame. Throw Slash down the most technical descent and fly back up.
- Frame: OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC, Dual Position Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm/160mm travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RC3, 230x57.5mm
- Headset: FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Stem: Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Handlebars: Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1200, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Front Tyres: Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- Rear Tyres: Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.