The Grid for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to Crossfit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts. Foam rolling is essential for breaking down stubborn knots of muscle and aiding recovery, but after a while you'll notice a traditional foam roller can't deal with everything. The Grid has different-sized zones that mimic a masseuse's fingers and is great for working on trouble spots. The matrix design of the zones on The Grid allow for a more targeted massage; certain areas mimic forearm and palm massage while other areas work like fingers and thumbs. It can also be incorporated into your core-strengthening workout. It is made of the EVA foam traditionally used in running shoes, so it is much more durable than most rollers and can withstand over 500lbs of weight.
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers.
- Perfect for a pre or post workout massage
- Massages and releases tight muscles by delivering a precision massage based on your unique and individual needs
- Different-sized zones allow for a more targeted massage
- It won't break down or lose its shape like a traditional foam roller
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down.
- Built from EVA foam.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.