A backpack with a clean, purist design that's so nice you could almost consider carrying it in the front where you can see it. What you might not be able to see, but what is just as impressive is the environmentally friendly manufacturing of the model. The tarpaulin used, as well as the lining material and buckles, all meet the stringent bluesign environmental standard. The Tarpaulin is made without PVC and avoids the use of potentially harmful plasticizers. Thoroughly well-designed and with pockets in a variety of sizes, it also has a compartment large enough to store a 15-inch laptop.
- Main: 100% nylon mega tarpaulin (800D)
- Contrast: 100% nylon dobby (PU coated, 40D)
- Rear: 100% polyester mesh
- Lining: 100% nylon (PU coated, 200D)
- Laptop compartment (15.6in)
- Slide-in mesh pockets
- Front zip pocket
- Side zip pocket
- Removable hip belt
- Padded back
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.