Small city backpack with intelligent compartmentalisation' describes the Azizi, but would be a tad too modest. After all ecological added value and outstanding design distinguish this backpack. The primary material meets the bluesign standard requirements, signifying a resource-conserving manufacturing with great care for the environment and humans. The durable tarpaulin material is PVC-free and does without the use of plasticizers that are potentially harmful to human health. Speaking of 'does without'–once you get to know the advantages of the organizer, key ring and pen holder Vaude equip their bags with, you won't want to go without.
- Main: 100% nylon mega tarpaulin (800D)
- Contrast: 100% nylon dobby (PU coated, 40D)
- Rear: 100% polyester mesh
- Lining: 100% nylon (PU coated, 200D)
- Inner slide-in compartment
- Organiser in front compartment
- Slide-in mesh pockets
- Key holder and pen holder
- Front zip pocket
- Padded back
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.